Monday, 3 February 2014

Valentine's Mantel

I decided it was time to get out my Valentine's decorations and set them up on the dresser that I like to pretend is a mantle.



I haven't made anything new this year (yet) so you may have seen these projects before.



If you want instructions you can go here for the scrapbook paper photos and go here for the heart tree. I'd only been blogging a couple months so please ignore the bad photos.



I really like these decorations. They're sweet and simple, not overwhelming, and look lovely from my place on the couch. 


Shared at: A Peek Into My Paradise, Kathe With An E, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tiny Sidekick, Fluster Buster, Clean & Scentsible

5 comments:

  1. Simple is good! I really really love your heart tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cute! I still didn't get my Valentine decor out! Procrastinatory, I know. To be totally honest, I still have one of my fall decorations on the front door that no one really sees anyway. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Valentine branches. They remind me of the Easter eggs we used to hang on the tree branches at my grandma's house when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love simple, and I love to reuse my decorations. No need to go crazy every year! I stopped by from the Take-A-Look-Tuesday link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday over at Sugar Bee Crafts - I featured you yesterday on my blog! And pinned your post - great job!
    --Mandy, SugarBeeCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).