Thursday, 24 April 2014

Easy Organization Binder Clips

I was working through my spring cleaning checklist and was annoyed by the small pile of paperwork that had collected by my computer. The 30 seconds that it took to sort the paper annoyed me, as that time could have been spent doing better things like surfing Pinterest, so I decided to make some organization binder clips.   



To start I got my supplies:
binder clips
washi tape
label maker
utility knife
cutting board (I used an old magazine with a picture of cake on the cover. Yum.)



First place tape over top of binder clip and use utility knife to trim edges.




Next print labels, trim to size, and place over the washi tape.




This project was so easy I almost feel bad calling it a project. Now my paperwork is sorted and looks all organized sitting beside my computer. I think I'm going to make some for school too.



Serenity you

Shared at: A Conquered Mess, Diana Rambles, Serenity You, Natasha in Oz, Life on Lakeshore Drive, C.R.A.F.T., A Stroll Thru Life, Kathe With An E, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tiny Sidekick, Belle of the Kitchen, Fluster Buster, Sew Much Crafting, Ginger Snap Crafts, Glitter, Glue, and Paint, 4 You With Love, A Creative Princess

7 comments:

  1. These are cute and a good idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart idea. I use an old Southern Living cookbook with a dessert on the cover for my cutting board :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea! Thanks so much for sharing at Project Pin-it!

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea!! I'll be featuring this on tomorrow Serenity Saturday Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy , do I need this idea! I have paper all around my computer that I am constantly sorting and wasting time. So simple and yet so helpful..Visiting you back from Gluten Free A-Z Blog and now following you and your social media.. Can't wait to look through for more ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).