Saturday, 15 October 2016

MedicAlert Bracelets

I realize that MedicAlert bracelets are supposed to be obvious. However, if I have to wear one I want it to be somewhat discreet and blend in with my outfit. Because of that, I've been making my own for several years now. Last week I was down to my last one (they wear out and break over time) so I had to make a few more.



I've learned that I get the most wear out of simple bracelets. Big stones or unusual shapes just get in the way while I'm doing school work, and are also more likely to catch the students' attention. For that reason, I stuck to a simple black and a simple white this time. 98% of the time I'm wear black or grey so these work well for me on a daily basis.



Rather than do another tutorial, you can see how to make it by checking out this post. It's from when my blog was just a baby so please be kind, but it has clear step-by-step instructions.



Shared at: Life on Lakeshore Drive, My Pinterventures, The Crafty Blog Stalker

3 comments:

  1. Smart idea o make the bracelet interchangeable. And I agree that simple is best for daily everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erlene AI.

    Just wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very happy and healthy holiday season!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to make a necessary item cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).