Friday, 3 March 2017

Nail Polish Washer Necklaces

I know you can't tell from these photos but I actually made these nail polish washer necklaces over a year ago. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to share them.

my necklaces


Supplies needed:
        nail polish (various colours and clear)
        washers (various sizes)
        toothpicks or other items to create designs
        string & scissors


Step 1: Paint your washer(s) using your nail polish. Try not to get it over the sides or on the back. Let it dry.

Step 2: Add a clear top coat of nail polish. I also used the clear nail polish to stick my two different washers together.

Step 3: Cut a piece of string to the desired length, loop it over your washer(s), and tie it in a knot.

a student's necklace

After making a couple of these at home, I made them with some students. It was a quick, cheap, and easy project to make with them, and the results were awesome and unique.

another student's necklaces


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).