Monday, 12 June 2017

Stunning Earrings from Crafty Hope

Guess what. I won a prize. A real, honest to goodness, comes in the mail prize. Not only that, but it's an incredibly prize. I'm so excited to show you!



Here's the story. There's a lovely blog by Hope called CraftyHope which I read regularly. She often posts the beautiful jewelry she makes, and is currently participating in The 100 Day Challenge to make a pair of earrings every day for 100 days. 



After sharing her first 20 pairs, she announced a contest. All that was required was to comment saying which were your favourites. I commented, although I couldn't pick just one or two favourites, and asked if she would ship to Canada. I expected that to be the end of it...



Until I won! Actually, someone else won but didn't respond so I was the second winner. Hope kindly mailed my earrings and I started anxiously checking the mail every day.



You can imagine my excitement when I saw this adorable packaging arrive in an envelope. I opened it to discover three stunning pairs of earrings. 



Initially the ones below were my favourite pair (and yet I don't have a pic of myself wearing them). Then I tried the others on and decided they're all my favourites. I love that they're dainty, yet still show up in my crazy hair. They're also incredibly well made.



Although the contest is now open to US residents only, you should definitely stop by her blog and check out her work. She also has an Etsy shop with many beautiful pieces for sale.



SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very glad to hear they arrived safely and in tact. I always worry about shipping (especially "internationally"). Even more so, I'm so glad to hear that you like the ones I sent. YAY!! Thank you SO MUCH for writing about them, and writing such kind things about my work. I appreciate that more than you know! Enjoy those earrings :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Al! It was so good to see your comment today :). Glad to see you are still posting, and how lucky for you to have won these pretty earrings. It's always a treat to win something!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).